We act for many farmers, investors and other landowners in the local area and further afield, on a wide range of agricultural and rural land issues.
We can offer experienced advice on a broad range of subjects including:
- The sale and purchase of farms and rural land, whether or not affected by Basic Farm Payment or Stewardship Schemes
- The sale of land for housing or other development, including through promotion and option agreements
- Overage agreements
- Farm Tenancies
- Farming Partnerships
- Renewable Energy Infrastructure Projects
- Wayleaves, easements and other property rights
- Property or business disputes
We can also advise on private wealth matters including family succession, trusts, tax planning and matrimonial issues.