We are a generalist law firm providing advice to both businesses and individuals, predominantly within the Coventry and Warwickshire area, and with some clients regionally, nationally and beyond.
Our vision is to “provide excellent legal services with a human touch” and our lawyers are passionate about being open and honest with clients and committed to using language that everyone understands. We avoid using legal jargon wherever possible and work with care and compassion to ensure our clients feel comforted, assured and aware of all their options.
We are Lexcel and ISO accredited and are committed to the continuing improvement of our processes and practices to ensure we provide the best quality service to our clients. We have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. This includes the following which have been identified as part of the business planning process:
- Ensure that applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring risks and opportunities are identified and addressed
- Focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Policy at all times through effective training, support and encouragement
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
- Training and development for our employees
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- Maintain financial profitability that allows for continued growth and investment in the business
- Promote diversity & equality of opportunity within our organisation
- Support the local business community
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in our Office Manual which is made available to all employees.
Who is covered by this policy?
This policy applies to any person dealing with clients, at any level or grade, including Board Members, Salaried Partners, lawyers, consultants and temporary staff.
Who is responsible for this policy?
The Head of HR & Quality has overall responsibility (this responsibility may be delegated to other members of staff from time to time) for the effective operation of this policy and for ensuring compliance with it, together with communicating this to all members of staff internally.