We’re a forward-thinking, ambitious and multi award-winning, law firm, dedicated to delivering the highest quality services with the best people as part of our team.
We offer a great place to work and an attractive combination of benefits, which include:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme*
- Pension scheme
- Career development and regular reviews
- Full induction programme
- Free parking*
- Generous holiday entitlement (including flexible buy/sell scheme)
- Technical and soft skills training
- Discounted legal services
- Duvet Day on your Birthday
- Social calendar of activities
- Community and fundraising events
- Long Service Awards
- Flexible working between home and office*
- Career Pathway Mentoring Scheme
- Healthcare Plan to include:
- Money back for optical, dental, chiropody, therapy treatments and more
- 24-hour advice line including access to counselling sessions and CBT
- 24/7 GP access with Doctorline
- Scanning Services (MRI, CT, PET scans )
- Gym Discounts
- Personal Accident
(*dependent on role)
We are looking to recruit a Charity Lawyer with relevant experience to help clients navigate the unique legal and regulatory requirements of the sector. If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please email your CV to HR@bandhattonbutton.com.
Unfortunately we are not accepting any applications for work experience at this time. Our website will be updated accordingly should this change later on in the year.
Our Purpose is to deliver excellent legal services and we know that our team live up to this day in day out. This is what truly sets us apart from our competitors.
Band Hatton Button is an equal opportunities employer.
Band Hatton Button is based at Earlsdon Park, in the centre of the city of Coventry.
We work in state of the art, modern, open plan offices which are light, bright and home to brilliant facilities, and that make for a great collaborative and efficient working environment.
Below are some images of our office…