Why Join Us…
We’re a growing, forward-thinking and ambitious law firm, dedicated to delivering the highest quality services with the best people as part of our team. Our staff are without doubt our greatest asset and looking after them and ensuring they find the firm a friendly and supportive, yet commercial environment is hugely important to us.
Our Purpose is ‘to deliver excellent legal services with a human touch’ and we know that our team live up to this day in day out. This is what truly sets us apart from our competitors.
Our Ethos sums up how we all behave at work every day – ‘Each and every colleague here is key to our future as a business. We will always appreciate and be supportive of each other and we’ll make sure we have a friendly and welcoming environment. We will work hard and celebrate our successes. We will be open and honest with each other and we’ll work in a polite, collaborative and engaging manner; and we hope we will all continue to enjoy coming to work every day’.
What We Offer…
We offer an attractive combination of benefits, which include (*dependent on role):
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme*
- Pension scheme
- Career development and regular reviews
- Full induction programme
- Subsidised parking*
- Generous holiday entitlement (including flexible buyback scheme)
We’re delighted that our current vacancies are all due to our firm’s growth and future plans – none are to replace people leaving the firm. We’re on the lookout for great people to join our team in the following roles –
- Commercial Property Lawyer We are looking to recruit a Commercial Property Lawyer (10 years+ PQE*) to join our busy and highly-regarded Department. The ideal Lawyer for this role should have broad experience in a Commercial Property role and must be able to work in a team or standalone, and should be very client-centric in their approach.
- Commercial Property Lawyer We are recruiting for a Lawyer (2-5 years PQE*) to join our busy and highly-regarded Commercial Property Department. The Lawyer should ideally have varied experience in a Commercial Property role and be client-focused, ambitious, and able to work in a team or standalone capacity.
- Family Lawyer We’re recruiting for a Family Lawyer (2-5 years PQE*) with general family law experience. The right person for the role must understand the commercial reality of private family law, and it would be beneficial if the candidate already had their own network of contacts.
- Litigation Lawyer We’re looking for a newly qualified* Lawyer to join our Litigation Team. The ideal candidate will have undertaken a Litigation seat as part of their training contract and have a desire to forge a career working in Litigation.
If you are interested in joining us and think you have what it takes, please send your CV to HR@bandhattonbutton.com outlining which role you are applying for.
We have established relationships with a number of preferred agencies and welcome applications via those agencies.
Band Hatton Button is an equal opportunities employer.