Quality Policy Statement
Band Hatton Button is one of the leading law firms in Coventry and Warwickshire, working regionally, nationally and beyond. We cover a wide range of legal issues for businesses and individuals.
We place great emphasis on the importance of communication, accessibility and responsiveness. We are passionate about building strong personal relationships with our clients and are always genuinely concerned for, and committed to, their best interests, and are conscious of the need for our advice to offer solutions that are not only technically accurate, but are also practical and commercial.
Our reputation is underpinned by our internationally recognised ISO and Lexcel accreditations, which demonstrate thoroughness, accuracy and efficiency in the advice we provide and the way in which we work.
We have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. This includes the following which have been identified as part of the business planning process:
- Ensure that applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring risks and opportunities are identified and addressed
- Focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Policy at all times through effective training, support and encouragement
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
- Training and development for our employees
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- Maintain financial profitability that allows for continued growth and investment in the business
- Promote diversity & equality of opportunity within our organisation
- Support the local business community
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in our Office Manual which is made available to all employees.
Who is covered by this policy?
This policy applies to any person dealing with clients, at any level or grade, including Board Members, Salaried Partners, lawyers, consultants and temporary staff.
Who is responsible for this policy?
The Managing Director has overall responsibility (this responsibility may be delegated to other members of staff from time to time) for the effective operation of this policy and for ensuring compliance with it, together with communicating this to all members of staff internally.