Our Client Charter
Our commitments to you:
- We are committed to listening, understanding and helping you achieve your goals
- We will ask you what you think about our service which may include asking you to complete a client satisfaction survey.
- We will avoid jargon and use Plain English explaining any necessary legal terms
- We will communicate with you in the way you prefer
- We will tell you how long we expect things to take and update you regularly on progress
- If you contact us we will respond or acknowledge receipt of your communication promptly
- If the issue is more time sensitive or you tell us you need a response in a particular timeframe
we will endeavour to meet your requirements.
- All our clients are valued and important
- We will let you know who will be working with you and give you their direct contact details
- We will let you know what to do if you need to contact us out of office hours
- We are committed to providing excellent service that takes your needs into account
- We will be friendly, approachable and professional.
- We will be open and transparent about our fees at all times, providing fixed fees where possible
- Where not possible, we will give you the best information that we can on the likely total cost of
your case at the outset
- Should anything alter we will contact you before we incur any additional costs
- Any bill we send you will be clear, describing the work done and amount charged.
- Our firm is committed to ensuring that our clients are central to everything we do
- We will ensure our people are properly resourced and have the appropriate training
- When assigning the right person to your case we will take into account your needs, expectations and budget
- We are committed to providing a positive working environment for our people
- Our firm is regularly audited to ensure we maintain the high standards required to maintain the quality marks we hold
- We will check we are providing excellent service by regularly monitoring client satisfaction with mystery shopping and asking clients what they think.
- Tell us what your objectives are and be clear about your expectations
- Respond as soon as possible to any requests for information
- Let us know straight away if anything changes
- Work cooperatively with us to set and achieve realistic timescales
- Appreciate that we have to follow a strict professional code of conduct
- Help us to keep working for you by paying our invoices on time
- Let us know if we are not providing you with the service you expected.
- If things go wrong or you are less than happy with our service please tell us immediately – we welcome your feedback as it helps us provide a better service
- If we cannot resolve the problem we will let you know who to contact with your concerns.
We are welcoming, and empathetic, and clients know that they can come to us with any issue, however small or large; and they will always find us approachable, amenable and accessible.
We work closely with clients, and each other, well aware that a collaborative approach ensures a more well-informed, rounded and tailored service.
We know we have great people within our business who are knowledgeable in their respective fields, meaning we can always help and can strive to come up with creative solutions to clients’ issues and achieve the result they want.
We always treat clients, and each other, with the utmost respect. We are proud to have polite and kind people in this business who act with a human touch towards our clients and colleagues at all times, ensuring a respectful environment.