If you are a dentist, GP, optician or other healthcare practitioner and you are looking to buy or sell a practice, wish to enter into a partnership, propose to purchase a practice freehold or you are having issues with an employee, we are here to help. As a full service firm we advise healthcare professionals on a wide range of matters, including:
- Buying and selling dental practices
- Regulatory matters including CQC requirements and transfer of the NHS contracts
- Setting up partnerships, expense sharing partnerships and LLPs
- Advising on incorporation of your practice
- Drafting shareholders’ agreements
- Advising on retirement from a partnership including inheritance tax planning
- Property advice including buying and selling the practice property and lease renewals
- Employment matters including employment contracts and disputes with employees
- Hygienist contracts and contracts with associates
- Commercial disputes
Our client base covers healthcare professionals across all areas, including NHS and private dentists, GPs, surgeons, opticians, physiotherapists and care homes.
For more information on how our healthcare lawyers can help you, please contact Marta Fisher, who leads our healthcare offering.