Our commercial property team of Solicitors in Coventry understands the necessity for cost-effective, pragmatic commercial advice.
We have many years experience in dealing with all types of property transactions, from small leases of office space to high value and complex multi-million pound property acquisitions or disposals.
Areas of work which our commercial property team covers include:
- The purchase and sale of commercial, industrial or investment property
- Leases of property for landlords or tenants
- Lease renewal, rent review arrangements and licensing
- Development and building agreements
- Funding and financial arrangements
- Security documentation
- Town and country planning issues
- Estate development
- Environmental issues
- Property litigation and building disputes
- Letting and management
- Construction issues
- Compulsory purchases
- Property issues for charitable bodies
- Commercial Property Team Sheet
- Top 10 Tips When Taking a New Lease as a Tenant
- Different types of Building Contract
- Commercial Property as an Investment Asset, and the Concept of Yield
- Buyers Beware – Ground rent extortion on new houses what are the next steps
- The Institutionally Acceptable Lease
- Asbestos: Are You a Duty Holder?
- Should You Extend Your Lease?
- Beware Not to Fall in the Trap of Breaching Regulations in Relation to Legionnaires Disease